The Online Charge Module adds significant value to the Fundraiser Suite . The
main benefit is that credit card transactions can be securely processed and
charged on the fly, eliminating double handling which will improve staff
efficiency and minimise entry error. The other main benefit is that credit card
numbers will never stored in the database thus making Fundraiser PCI compliant.
Fundraiser has been designed with an open architecture that allows us to integrate with most secure payment suppliers. Infosoft partners with Payment Express® DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) which is certified with banks in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Singapore, South Africa, Malaysia, USA and the United Kingdom. DPS are the largest online gateway provider in New Zealand that is responsible for processing transactions from some of the busiest online ecommerce websites in the country which includes Trademe and Air New Zealand.
- Credit card payments are authorised and charged on the spot. There is never any double handling of information.
- All merchants have access to Payment Manager™ real-time management console allowing organisations to have an audit trail of payments that were charged with Direct Payment Solutions (DPS).
- Credit card numbers are not stored in Fundraiser thus minimising credit card fraud. Recurring gifts can also be scheduled and processed on the spot, allowing only the authorised transactions to be added into Fundraiser.
- No tedious file uploads or manual data entry. All data is processed from Fundraiser and transmitted using a secure internet connection to DPS.
- There is no need for any expensive hardware upgrades because all the processing happens at DPS.
- DPS’ data centre is PCI DSS certified at processor level, giving you peace of mind that your valuable donor credit card information is safe.
For more information about how Fundraiser’s Online Charge module can and how it can help your organisation streamline its credit card processing please contact us.